Please submit two of these forms of Employee/Company ID:
- Insurance card listing both employee name and company name
- Paycheck stub verifying current full-time employment within the industry
- Company credit card listing both employee name and company name
- W-2 Form
- Current business license indicating type of business
- Current Retail Sales Tax License
- Current Resale Tax Certificate
- Invoices within the last 6 months that show purchases of products related to the industry* (with the registrant’s name appearing on the invoice)
- Current Federal resale tax certificate (VAT)
- Current IGDA Membership Card
*Retail attendees are eligible for complimentary admission to E3 only if they are responsible for company purchasing. If you are unable to document your buying power by supplying company invoices, purchase orders or other purchasing transactions, you may qualify for a paid admission and should visit www.e3expo.com to register for a 3-day Expo pass.
International attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment in the interactive entertainment industry.
AGENCY Employees wishing to attend E3 should submit two of the Company/Employee IDs listed above as well as:
- The URL to a website that documents your company’s involvement in the interactive entertainment industry
- An official listing of the clients that you support within the interactive entertainment industry
All registrants are subject to review and approval by Show Management. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification.